2.8

Utilized Swappa.com to buy from a "trusted" corporate seller with dozens of phones in inventory.Purchased a phone listed as "very good" and received a phone in fair condition with scratches on the screen that could be felt with your finger and paint missing all the way around the perimeter.

Seller said it was "on the low end of good" but was easy to work with to return the phone at my expense but costs $7 to return phone with insurance. Seller sent another phone promised to be in better condition and it was, but the screen was dead, all other functions worked except for the screen. This cost another $7 to send back. 3rd phone was sent and this one worked, but the perimeter of the phone was in worse shape with paint missing on all side and several dents in the plastic.

Again this phone was in fair condition according to swappa but sold as very good.

Another $7 to return this phone too and sell refuses to refund my shipping expenses even though they are at fault for selling phone of fair quality as though they are very good.AVOID.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Mytecell?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion